Terms and Conditions
Who we are
vmbespoke.com is a site operated by VM Bespoke Ltd.
We are registered in the UK under company number 09894415 and with our registered office at 64 Cheadle Road, Tean, Staffordshire, ST10 4DN
Our VAT number is 236334811.
You will receive an automated order confirmation email with an order number which you can reply to and provide lists of names where relevant plus you will also receive a link to update your order. If you use Hotmail or Googlemail you may find that your confirmation has been put in the junk mail folder.
We aim to use the same manufacturer for the different shades of paint we advertise but occasionally they become unavailable and we have to use an alternative. We will aim to match the colours as closely as possible but if you are adding to a previous please let us know so we can use the original one if relevant.
Refunds are not possible if a discount code has been used and you have ordered in advance. You can however use the value ordered as credit against other items on vmbespoke.com.
If you end up requiring less items than you preordered, again you can use the difference as credit against other products or adding upgrades such as painting.
Once the order has been shipped, it is considered complete. If you ended up requiring less names etc than you paid for, it is not possible to credit another order after this point so please ensure you let us know prior to completion.
Some of our larger items are too big to fit through a post box and can’t be left on the doorstep.
If you are not in at the time of delivery, the courier will leave a card for you to either collect or rearrange.
If you do not contact them within 10 days, the item will be returned to us and you would have to pay postage again for us to reship to you.
Refunds and Returns
VM Bespoke Ltd will replace the goods you purchase if the goods you purchase:
• are not of merchantable quality
• don’t match any description given of the goods (this would include corresponding with a photograph of the goods)
• are not free from defects.
You need to approach us regarding any problems with your goods within ‘a reasonable period of time’. What is reasonable depends on the goods, their use and any other relevant information.
As a rule we will require that they be returned to us within 7 days of the date of purchase for examination of the problem and in order to assess whether to replace the goods or refund you, at our discretion.
Please note that we will not be in a position to address your problem where you have been careless or unreasonable in your demands.
Note, VM Bespoke Ltd are not required to provide you with a refund if you have simply changed your mind or the spelling of the name/word entered on the order page was incorrect so please double check your order, especially if the names were entered using a phone which is prone to autocorrecting.
Distance trading regulations do not apply to personalised items.
How To Return Your Item
• Contact the VM Bespoke team via by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling 01773512287. A customer service representative will evaluate your return request, record all the necessary product return information and issue you with a Return Authorisation Number. The Customer Service Representative will also provide you address details of where to send your return.
• You must obtain a Return Authorisation Number immediately to ensure that you are eligible for a replacement or refund.
• If required, send your item as directed. Please ensure that your Return Authorisation Number is clearly displayed on the return packaging.
• As soon as the return has been received, you will be contacted if a replacement product will be shipped.
• The return must be received by VM Bespoke within (14) fourteen days of the RMA being approved.
• If it is determined that there will be a Replacement product – it will only be shipped after the faulty item has been received by VM Bespoke unless agreed otherwise.
• All returns must have a Return Authorisation Number.
• Any item that is returned to VM Bespoke without a Return Authorisation Number will be returned to sender.