Who we are
vmbespoke.com is a site operated by VM Bespoke Ltd.
We are registered in the UK under company number 09894415 and with our registered office at 17 Wellington Street, Ripley, De5 3EH.
Our main trading address is: VM Bespoke, Unit 3b, Unicorn Business Park, Wellington Street, Ripley, DE5 3EH.
Our VAT number is 236334811.
Orders are typically processed within 24 hours after receiving the order (working days only) and they will go into the queue at that point. Please get in touch to check the current lead time if you require your items within the next 6 weeks.
Please allow up to 21 working days (excluding bank holidays and weekends) for dispatch PLUS an additional 2 working days if the order is painted to allow for drying time. We aim to get smaller orders sent out quicker than this but please confirm your wedding date when ordering. If there is an issue, we will contact you, so please ensure you leave your correct phone number and email address.
During very busy periods (July – September), if an order has a wedding date more than six weeks after the 21 working day period, we reserve the right to extend the dispatch time to up to 28 working days.
If you need to check how many working days it has been since you provided the names, you can use the following link:
Please note, working days do not include weekends or bank holidays.
A flat rate of £3.00 for 24hr tracked or recorded delivery will apply to all orders in the UK or £7 rest of the world.
International Delivery Time
After the item has been dispatched, it is 3-5 days Europe and 5-7 days rest of the World on the Royal Mail tracked service (where the country allows).
You will receive an automated order confirmation email with an order number which you can reply to and provide lists of names where relevant plus you will also receive a link to update your order. If you use Hotmail or Googlemail you may find that your confirmation has been put in the junk mail folder.
We aim to use the same manufacturer for the different shades of paint we advertise but occasionally they become unavailable and we have to use an alternative. We will aim to match the colours as closely as possible but if you are adding to a previous please let us know so we can use the original one if relevant.
My order has not arrived yet what shall I do?
If you have not received your delivery after 14 working days from the day your order was dispatched, please follow the instructions below.
1) Check with other members of your household or neighbours if specified that the goods may be delivered to them in your absence.
2) Check with your local Delivery Office that the parcel is not being held. Often they are unable to deliver it as there is no one home and the parcel gets returned to the delivery office. Please ensure you request the Post Masters name when doing so.
3) Once you have done this please contact us with these details and your order number and we will be happy to help you out as best we can.
Refunds are not possible if a discount code has been used and you have ordered in advance. You can however use the value ordered as credit against other items on vmbespoke.com.
If you end up requiring less items than you preordered, again you can use the difference as credit against other products or adding upgrades such as painting.
Once the order has been shipped, it is considered complete. If you ended up requiring less names etc than you paid for, it is not possible to credit another order after this point so please ensure you let us know prior to completion.
Our items are sent on a tracked/recorded service and require a signature.
If you are not in at the time of delivery, the courier will leave a card for you to either collect or rearrange.
If you do not contact them within 10 days, the item will be returned to us and you would have to pay £3 postage again for us to reship to you.
Refunds and Returns
VM Bespoke Ltd will replace the goods you purchase if the goods you purchase:
• are not of merchantable quality
• don’t match any description given of the goods (this would include corresponding with a photograph of the goods)
• are not free from defects.
You need to approach us regarding any problems with your goods within ‘a reasonable period of time’. What is reasonable depends on the goods, their use and any other relevant information.
As a rule we will require that they be returned to us within 7 days of the date of purchase for examination of the problem and in order to assess whether to replace the goods or refund you, at our discretion.
Please note that we will not be in a position to address your problem where you have been careless or unreasonable in your demands.
Note, VM Bespoke Ltd are not required to provide you with a refund if you have simply changed your mind or the spelling of the name/word entered on the order page was incorrect so please double check your order, especially if the names were entered using a phone which is prone to autocorrecting.
Distance trading regulations do not apply to personalised items.
How To Return Your Item
• Contact the VM Bespoke team via by email (email@example.com) or by calling 01773317347. A customer service representative will evaluate your return request, record all the necessary product return information and issue you with a Return Authorisation Number. The Customer Service Representative will also provide you address details of where to send your return.
• You must obtain a Return Authorisation Number immediately to ensure that you are eligible for a replacement or refund.
• If required, send your item as directed. Please ensure that your Return Authorisation Number is clearly displayed on the return packaging.
• As soon as the return has been received, you will be contacted if a replacement product will be shipped.
• The return must be received by VM Bespoke within (14) fourteen days of the RMA being approved.
• If it is determined that there will be a Replacement product – it will only be shipped after the faulty item has been received by VM Bespoke unless agreed otherwise.
• All returns must have a Return Authorisation Number.
• Any item that is returned to VM Bespoke without a Return Authorisation Number will be returned to sender.