Who we are
We are VM Bespoke Ltd. Our contact and other details are set out at the end of this policy. We are the data controller in relation to the personal data processed in accordance with this policy (except where this policy explains otherwise).
The purposes for which we collect personal data
We collect and process personal data as follows:
If you are a customer of ours or if you have registered to join our online community.
We may collect your individual contact information to enable us to communicate with you in relation to the provision of goods or services by us (for example, in order to provide the relevant goods or services) and other personal information relating to you to in the course of providing the goods or services concerned (for example, credit card, bank account or other financial details, and other information relating to you that is included in any communications between us and you in the course of provision of the goods or services).
If you browse our website
If we wish to send you advertising, marketing or promotional material
We may collect your individual contact details in order to send you direct marketing material in order to advertise, market or promote our goods and services (this will be subject to your prior consent where appropriate). We may combine this with other information we obtain about the things you are interested in and that are relevant to the services provided by us (for example, when you buy something from us or browse our website and view particular content) in order to help us ensure that marketing material that we send you is relevant to what you are interested in.
If you provide goods or services (or you work for someone who supplies goods or services) to us.
We may collect your individual contact information to enable us or other suppliers of ours to communicate with you in relation to the provision of goods or services by you or the person that you work for (for example, in relation to the management and administration of the provision of the relevant goods or services) and other personal information relating to you to in the course of provision of the goods or services concerned. This may include, for example, bank account or other financial details, and other information relating to you that is included in any communications between us and you or anyone you work with in the course of provision of the goods or services.
Where we process your personal data
We normally process personal data only in the UK or elsewhere in the EU.
Security of your personal data
All personal data processed by us is stored securely (the level of security being appropriate to the nature of the data concerned and the other relevant circumstances).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
Who we share your personal data with
We may where appropriate share your personal data with:
- Appropriate third parties including:
- our business partners, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into or other dealings we have in the normal course of business with you or the person that you work for;
- our auditors, legal advisors and other professional advisors or service providers;
- In relation to information obtained via our website:
- our advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience and subject to the cookie section of this policy;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and subject to the cookie section of this policy.
Other disclosures we may make
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of supply and other agreements with you or the person that you work for; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, or credit risk reduction.
The legal basis for our processing of personal data
The legal basis on which we process your personal data is as follows:
- Where it is necessary to obtain your prior consent to processing in order for us to be allowed to do it, we will obtain and rely on your consent in relation to the processing concerned (in relation to any processing we are carrying out with your consent, see below for how to withdraw your consent).
Otherwise, we will process your personal data where the processing is necessary:
- for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into such a contract;
- for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are a subject; or
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or another person, provided that this will only be in circumstances in which those legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data.
How long we keep your personal data
We process personal data only for so long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, after which it will be deleted or archived except to the extent that it is necessary for us to continue to process it for the purpose of compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject or for another legitimate and lawful purpose.
You have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you that we process:
- You may request access to the personal data concerned.
- You may request that incorrect personal data that we are processing be rectified.
- In certain circumstances (normally where it is no longer necessary for us to continue to process it), you may be entitled to request that we erase the personal data concerned.
- Where we are processing your personal data for marketing purposes or otherwise based on our legitimate interests, you may in certain circumstances have a right to object to that processing.
- Where we are processing personal data relating to you on the basis of your prior consent to that processing (such as in relation to marketing by email), you may withdraw your consent, after which we shall stop the processing concerned.
To exercise any of your rights (including withdrawing relevant consents or obtaining access to your personal data), you should contact us as set out below.
If you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data being conducted by us, you can contact us or lodge a formal complaint with the Information Commissioner.
Contacting the regulator
The Information Commissioner is the supervisory authority in the UK and can provide further information about your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as deal with any complaints that you have about our processing of your personal data.
Our contact details are:
VM Bespoke Ltd
17 Wellington Street
Contact: Data Protection Co-ordinator
Phone: + 44 (0)1773 512287